POSTING DATE: JUNE 10, 2019
CLOSING DATE: JUNE 14, 2019
Department of Emergency Services
Full Time – Temporary Contract (up to 2 years)
Reporting to the Deputy Chief, Operations, the Scheduling Clerk is responsible for the scheduling of Paramedic staff to ensure the coverage of all shifts, in accordance with the collective agreement and operational requirements. This position performs clerical duties to include the preparation of schedules for payroll submission, maintaining appropriate records and records, consistent with the Emergency Services Department policies and Deployment plan directions.
- Post-secondary education in office administration, or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum six months experience working in an environment governed by legislation and legislative rules andregulations.
- Good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interact with government agencies, electedofficials and community.
- Demonstrated competence in MS Word, Excel, Access, payroll/scheduling and electronic mail.
- High level of initiative and independence, confidentiality, judgement and ability to work with minimumsupervision.
- Valid drivers’ license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Submission of a Criminal Record Check a condition of employment.
Compensation: $24.60 – $28.08 per hour, benefits not included.
Please send your resume, stating Competition #19-53, by 4:00 p.m. Friday, June 14, 2019 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive, Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew Core Values:
Honesty and Integrity – Professionalism – Client Service Orientation – Focus on Results
Related Jobs (116)
- Custodian on June 20, 2019
- Communications Coordinator on June 20, 2019
- Automation Supervisor on June 20, 2019
- Warehouse Labourer on June 20, 2019
- Commercial Cleaner on June 20, 2019
- P-89-19 Caseworker – CMH on June 20, 2019
- Customer Representative- 15 hours- Pembroke, ON on June 20, 2019
- P-93-19 RPN Emergency on June 20, 2019
- P-86-19 RPN – AMH on June 20, 2019