Seasonal Account Merchandiser
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units – PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we’re committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society – delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are the core of our business. As a Account Merchandiser, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. Success is fostered through passionate teams and dedicated people combined with work life flexibility and a supportive environment.
This posting is for a position at our Essex location.
Account Merchandiser Job Summary:
The Account Merchandiser contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by providing exceptional customer service to large accounts, such as supermarkets and large retail stores. This includes merchandising products, freshness rotation, display set up and maintenance, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor.
*Start Date: As soon as possible working through until Labour Day*
Key Responsibilities include:
- Merchandise store shelving, racks, coolers and displays with Pepsi products in PBC accounts
- Utilize Point-of-Sale materials in each account
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition, ensure shelving cleanliness is maintained
- Communicate sales results to store and Pepsi management
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers
- Build solid partnership with Account Sales Representatives, Warehouse, and Delivery teams
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner
- Follow the direction of the Merchandising Manager/Delivery Supervisor and/or Territory Sales Manager
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Post secondary education, an asset
- Prior merchandising or retail customer service experience required
- Ability to work well in teams as well as independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform frequent physical activity
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
- Demonstrated analytical, communication, time management, organizational skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license and daily access to a vehicle (mileage reimbursement applies)
- Must own safety shoes
PepsiCo is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Ref: 121314BR
Related Jobs (6)
- Seasonal Order Fulfillment Associate – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020
- Sales Associate (Hard Goods – General) – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020 Part Time