We believe that every Canadian should have the opportunity to turn every trip to the great outdoors into an escape from the ordinary, and we help that happen.
As a Seasonal Associate, you will apply your broad knowledge of outdoor sports and activities such as camping, hiking, kayaking and climbing to helping customers make informed product decisions. This is a highly dynamic position! You will rotate between the frontline, cashier, and our customer service teams.
- You will inspire customers to take part in outdoor activities and help them find the right gear for them
- You will strike up conversations with our customers, assist them, and give them honest advice.
- You will help maintain our store standards
- You will help our frontline and cashier teams
- Deliver exceptional customer experience to support your team in achieving performance targets
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Passion for your activities and a drive to inspire others to be active
- Previous cash handling experience is an asset
- Ability to build trust
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
- High school education
We are offering a comp package that includes training and development, a competitive salary, flexible work hours, product discounts, and much more!
Job Location Requirements