Sport Chek is Canada’s retail health and wellness destination for everyone that wants to look, feel, and perform well. Our role is to help motivate Canadians to get moving and help them achieve their wellness goals.
As a Seasonal Order Fulfillment Associate, your main responsibility is to help us get our products out to our customers, fulfill online orders. You will become the heart of our store, maintaining a clean stockroom, and helping our customers.
- Scheduling of picker/packers and providing weekly updates to store management on work in progress and work completed
- Fulfill online orders
- Supporting e-commerce orders for customers
- Reviewing daily order reports, identifying the items both on the floor and in the stock room, packing and preparing orders for shipping
- Maintain a world-class environment in the backroom and shipping/receiving area
- Supporting in-store customers, if they have any questions, maybe required however the majority of the role will be picking orders and packing to ship
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Passion for active, healthy living and sports
- A good understanding of retail inventory, stockroom management, shipping receiving, and loss prevention systems and policies
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Physically capable of lifting (up to 50 pounds) and moving heavy containers (up to 80 pounds)
- Flexible schedule (early mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- Knowledge of sporting equipment is essential
- Must have basic computer experience
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check
- Entry-level (Part-time)
- Intermediate (Full-time)
- High School education
We are offering a comp package that includes training and development, a competitive salary, flexible work hours, product discounts, and much more!
Job Location Requirements