Secretary II – Operations
POSTING DATE: DECEMBER 19, 2017
CLOSING DATE: JANUARY 10, 2018
Department of Public Works & Engineering
“Maintaining and enhancing our public works infrastructure in a safe and responsible manner.”
SECRETARY II –Operations
Full Time Position
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Reporting to the Manager of Operations, the Secretary II is responsible for the provision of reception, secretarial and database management services to the Operations Division of the Public Works & Engineering Department.
- High school graduate plus post-secondary education in secretarial studies or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and Power Point, knowledge of accounting is considered an asset.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to interact with government departments and agencies, special interest groups, the media and the public.
- High level of initiative and independent judgement and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Successful candidate will require a current (within 6 months) Criminal Reference Check.
Compensation: $42,832 – $48,878 per year, plus comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your resume, stating applicable Competition #17-114 by 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, January 10, 2018 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew Core Values:
Honesty and Integrity ~ Professionalism ~ Client Service Orientation ~ Focus on Results
Related Jobs (99)
- Cashier Part Time (PEMBROKE) on April 22, 2021
- Vehicle Dismantler on April 22, 2021
- Simulator Technician on April 22, 2021
- Staffing Clerk – Human Resources (Temporary Part-Time) on April 22, 2021
- Summer Reading Program Assistants (2 positions available) on April 22, 2021
- Barista on April 22, 2021
- Furniture packer on April 22, 2021
- Package Handlers on April 22, 2021
- Loader, Trucks on April 22, 2021
- Café Manager on April 22, 2021