The Section Supervisor is responsible to the Business Operations Manager for the effective management of Commissionaires Ottawa Security Services contracts in the Petawawa area. The Section Supervisor manages and provides leadership to all Commissionaires in his area of operations. As the Senior representative of Commissionaires Ottawa in the area, the Section Supervisor ensures that the quality of client relationship management and services provided serve to build the reputation of our company as the market leader in security services.
You will be evaluated against defined criteria, skills and attributes. As such, you should clearly identify related / relevant experience that corresponds to the qualifications below.
Education & Professional / Technical Knowledge:
- Diploma in business, or a professional certification in related area or appropriate combination of education and work experience
- contracts administration in the area of Federal Government call-ups and/or commercial contracts
- Formal leadership/management training
- Employment experience at supervisory and middle management level with a large number of direct reports would normally be associated with a minimum of 5 years experience at middle management
- Knowledge of the security industry
- Knowledge and experience conducting Site Physical Security Surveys
- Knowledge of ISO quality management systems is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Enhanced Reliability government security screening certificate or a successful screening to Level II within 6 months of hiring
Skills & Abilities:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English / French is an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of contracts and service delivery issues
- Ability to plan and prioritize multiple task, projects and issues
- Tact, diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume and cover letter, no later than 20 June 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference #17-152.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those considered for interview will be contacted. If you need accommodation at any stage or information on accommodation policies, please contact us.
We encourage qualified women, aboriginal persons, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.