|At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.|
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we are always looking for new talent-individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking an experienced Security Document Controller as part of our Mattawa Plains Compound construction security team at Garrison Petawawa.The ideal candidate will have a detailed understanding of the processes, policies and systems related to industrial security, personnel clearance, physical security measures, and IT security protocols and procedures. This position will be under the direct supervision of the Security Manager.
- Act as main liaison with external security personnel, commissionaires and security agencies to process production of, and receipt and dispatch of classified and sensitive materials
- Brief and debrief all incoming and outgoing site personnel on security specifics, disable access ID’s and collect access passes
- Coordinate the development of project and/or building Security Plans that encompass elements of personnel, physical, and information security including IT
- Coordinate and deliver monthly reporting to identify no access lists, swipe logs, upcoming clearance expirations etc.
- Plan for security requirements related to tender packages and on-site classified project documentation
- Provide input to the post orders for the Project Guard Force
- Control/coordinate access to classified project documents (paper and electronic) and secure rooms to ensure compliance with federal security policies and guidelines
- Coordinate the assignment of classification to artifacts such as photos produced daily on site, and ensure proper storage and handling
- You are able to obtain Level II clearance and ACSO status with PSPC/CISD
- You have exposure to Security Plan, SOP writing and a Canadian security agency – CISD, CSEC, RCMP, CBSA, etc.
- You have 3+ years of security experience
- You hold a Post-Secondary degree or diploma, related discipline is an asset
- You understand the protocols and procedures for SRCL’s and Visit Clearance Requests
- You have knowledge regarding applications and processing of FSC, DOS, DSC as well as Government Security Policy
- You can prioritize and coordinate multiple security related tasks, with minimal supervision
- You have effective communication and interpersonal skills
- You are dependable, have a customer focused attitude and can act as a solution provider to internal/ external clients
- You have advanced computer skills, particularly MS Word and Excel
The Preferred Candidate will:
- Be Bilingual in both English and French
- Have Construction industry related experience
- Hold a valid Canadian federal government clearance(s) at Level II
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.
Company:PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
:Aug 8, 2017, 2:54:02 PM