Offering a $6,000 signing bonus to the right candidate!
Lapointe Chrysler is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to build a career within our dealership. We are seeking professional customer service experience and excellent Oral and Written communication skills. If you are interested in contributing to an amazing customer experience, we want you part of the team! We are looking for self-motivated team players with a positive attitude! We seek individuals who value customer satisfaction. The Service Advisor is responsible for ensuring great customer service by following the service process. He / She will deal directly with clients to achieve high customer service and vehicle maintenance requirements.
- Perform inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Perform Service Advising – handle service related questions and concerns
- Handle warranty related questions and concerns
- Perform service cashier duties as required
- Monitor their service related KPI’s to ensure high level performance
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- A track record of excellent performance, including revenue maximization and customer satisfaction
- 2- 5 years of Service Writing experience.
- Graduation from high school
- 3-5 years of experience in a dealership environment.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repair
- Knowledge of KPI’s to determine areas of high and low performance
- Knowledge of automotive servicing methods
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Ability to perform daily record keeping and reporting
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Ability to maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as a service advisor
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Service Advisor: 3 years
- High school or equivalent