|BK Location: 930 Pembroke Street East, Pembroke, ON|
NOW SERVING GREAT JOBS!
Full-Time and Part-Time positions available, including full training and benefits.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Shift Coordinator/Manager is responsible for supervising crew members and maintaining floor control such that customers receive quality food in a prompt and courteous manner. The Shift Coordinator/Manager is responsible for assisting the manager with a variety of duties which may include recruiting, staff training, conducting disciplinary action, assisting with performance evaluation, supervision of work teams, maintaining schedules and records of employees, and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Greets all customers with a smile and friendly greeting and follows all customer service policies and procedures
- Resolve customer complaints politely with courtesy and efficiency
- Maintain company procedures and controls for product quality and restaurant maintenance
- Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit
- Direct and motivate crew members to perform assigned tasks and provide direction or support as necessary
- Perform opening and/or closing procedures properly on all shifts supervised
- Supervise, maintain and train crew members on each of the crew stations and provide input to managers when performance issues arise on any shifts supervised
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
- 1-2 years of restaurant experience
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Demonstrates strong math and Windows-based computer literacy
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Demonstrates the ability to resolve consumer and restaurant issues in a prompt and courteous manner
- Demonstrates the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and organizes own and others’ work time to meet deadlines and objectives
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
- Primarily indoor environment with occasional tasks outdoors
- Involves standing and walking for long periods of time without frequent rest periods (duration of shift)
- Requires frequent motions of bending, wiping, sweeping, mopping, wrapping, and squeezing
- Routinely reach overhead, forward and underneath shelves, counters, tables, and kitchen equipment
- Frequently squat or stoop to reach items on low shelves or off the floor
- Frequent exposure to fluctuating temperatures in areas such as cooler, freezer and cooking sections of restaurant
- Occasionally lift, move, carry, and stack cartons up to 30 pounds from various heights to/from shelves
- Occasionally climb on stools or ladders and reach for items located on shelves
Through the BURGER KING℠ Scholars program, we award thousands of scholarships to eligible students with grants to continue their education beyond high school. This program is available to employees, their spouses and children. For more information, visit our website at https://bkmclamorefoundation.org.
Redberry is an equal opportunity employer committed to accommodating people with special needs and welcomes applications from all interested parties. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with Redberry’s applicable policies when such needs are known and requested in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent