ADGA Group – Petawawa, ON
|Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.|
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. is currently looking for Site Leader for one of our federal government clients in Petawawa, Ontario.
- Management of the day-to-day activities, including the planning of training and professional development activities
- Initial Scoping of Activity
- Complete an initial support estimate for specific activities
- Coordinate with planners by participating in planning conferences
- Forecast requirements and resolve resource conflicts for activity space and IT requirements
- Schedule activity support coordination meetings
- Assist the Activity Leader in the scoping of the costing and resource of the activity
- Activity Development and Refinement
- Complete a detailed support plan for specific activities
- Coordinate the core and non-core resources to ensure availability in accordance with the detailed support plan
- Coordinate all administrative requirements for all resources
- Ensure all resources meet any requisite requirements and qualifications in support of the tasks to which they have been assigned
- Coordinate the physical setup of specific activities
- Activity Conduct Phase
- Implement the detailed support plan for specific activities
- Liaise with Activity Leaders in the coordination of all identified administrative requirements in the specific activities
- Post Activity Review
- Prepare and submit the post activity report to the Technical Authority, including finalized detailed costing information and receipts
- Assist the Technical Authority with the preparation and delivery of the After Action Report and Post Exercise Report
- Must have obtained qualification for completion of Army Staff and a Canadian Armed Forces joint staff training, or North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) standard equivalent qualifications
- Must have a minimum of twenty (20) years of military experience which must include:
- Directing or supervising Unit or Brigade level training activities;
- Employment as an instructor or directing staff at a Canadian Armed Forces instructional institution, or one of the following equivalencies:
- Organization of the Armies of America, British, Canadian, Australian (ABCA)
- Employment as a member of a Headquarters organization at the Brigade, Division, or National level; and
- Organizing and delivering military collective training at the Brigade level.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience having directed/managed an organization of at least 150 personnel having been responsible for overseeing operations, personnel management, financial management and logistics.
- Bilingualism is an asset
- SECRET Level II
Anticipatory Staffing: This positon is expected to be required in the future so we are proactively accepting applications and reviewing candidates. Thank you for taking a moment to apply to this positon and for considering career opportunities with ADGA Group Consultants Inc.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.