Scott Steel Erectors – Chalk River, ON
|We are currently searching for a Site Project Coordinator for our project in Chalk River, ON. The Project Coordinator is responsible for document control and assisting the Superintendents with coordinating construction and labour activities for our Scott Design Build division. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience as an onsite coordinator with a focus on job efficiency and safety, and is comfortable working on a 14-7 day rotation.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the project superintendent and project manager with long term planning and scheduling of a project;
- Source materials, tools, and safety equipment and ensuring delivery to site meets the project schedule;
- Prepare required procurement documentation;
- Track production progress, generate daily/weekly reports;
- Preparation of submittals, schedule updates, progress claims and other project documentation;
- Administering and distributing changes to contract documents;
- Coordinate extra work orders and address non-Conformance reports;
- Update travel schedules, in case of need arrange accommodations and transportation of employees;
- Any other duties as required.
- Experience in the steel industry is an advantage;
- Education from a Civil Engineering/Technology Program;
- Must have strong communication, time management, scheduling and negotiation skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications including MS Projects is an advantage;
- Must have a clean driving record;
- Must be willing to travel up to 21 days.
- Competitive wages (based on experience);
- Employee group benefits plan, including health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance;
- A safe, positive work environment where you can feel comfortable going to work;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth, turning your project-based work into a long-term career;
- Employee training ticket program;
- Key projects where you can contribute to building something important;
- Deferred profit sharing program;
- Flights and accommodation will be provided by the company when applicable, as well as a living-out allowance.
Thank you to all those that apply but only those qualified will be contacted.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Job Type: Full-time