As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this COVID-19 pandemic. For your safety and that of our employees, we have implemented aliitional cleaning and disinfecting procedures in-store.
Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store.
The Store Associate is responsible for the following:
- Operating a cash register;
- Assisting in the receiving and stocking of all merchandise;
- Ensuring the established merchandising practices are followed;
- Providing quality customer service; and
- Ensuring store cleanliness.
- Experience in the retail industry is an important asset;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Must be a strong team player; and
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, weekend).
If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a growing Canadian company and to join a dynamic team, please apply online or at a store located near you.
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.
WARNING: Dollarama will never ask you to send personal information such as your full name, address, date of birth, or Social Insurance Number to us via email. Should you receive any job posting or information request asking you to complete a form or send personal information to someone claiming to be a Dollarama employee we encourage you to delete that message without replying. Requests such as the ones referenced here may be an attempt by someone outside of Dollarama to obtain your personal information for the purpose of identity theft.