|Récapitulatif du poste|
Dollarama is Canada’s leading national operator of dollar stores and has grown to become a Canadian success story and a household name. Our head office, distribution centre, and warehouses are located in Montreal. Approximately 20,000 retail employees work in our corporate stores located across the country.
At Dollarama, we are determined to meet and exceed our customers’ needs by providing a positive and consistent shopping experience, with compelling value, and a broad assortment of everyday consumer products that are designed to generate consumer loyalty.
Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store.
The Store Associate is responsible for the following:
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please apply by sending your resume by email or apply in person at one of our stores located in Pembroke.
Job Type: Part-time
Related Jobs (89)
- Family Advocacy Coordinator on October 26, 2020
- Resource Staff on October 26, 2020
- Custodians – Valour on October 25, 2020
- Early Childhood Educator on October 25, 2020
- Executive Assistant on October 25, 2020
- Overnight Cleaner on October 25, 2020
- Practice Manager on October 25, 2020
- Part-time Crew Member on October 25, 2020
- Part-Time Project Assistant on October 25, 2020