Subway Sandwich Artist
Subway 33418-0 – Cobden, ON
A SUBWAY® Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
Completes University of SUBWAY®courses as directed
Related Jobs (74)
- School Support Counsellor – Mackenzie on October 21, 2020
- Dental Hygienist on October 21, 2020
- Veterans Service Team Manager on October 21, 2020
- Scheduler / Office Administrator on October 21, 2020
- Cashier – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020
- Seasonal Order Fulfillment Associate – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020
- Sales Associate (Hard Goods – General) – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020 Part Time