SUMMER INTERN/CO-OP POSITION
(May – Aug 2018, Full-Time; Location: Chalk River, Ontario)
BTI is a dynamic company with world-renowned expertise in radiation detection, addressing applications in the
defence, homeland security, space, industrial, and medical sectors. BTI is seeking a Summer Intern/Co-op Student
to support a full range of administrative, operational, and R&D activities.
Duties may vary depending on company needs and qualifications of the candidate; however, tasks may include:
– Supporting the company’s activities in Business Operations by assisting with routine administrative duties,
project management activities, corporate accounting and finance activities, in-house legal activities, and
strategic marketing and business development activities.
– Supporting Research & Development activities by assisting in the performance of experiments, collecting
and analyzing data, and producing presentations and reports.
– Supporting Manufacturing Operations by assisting with the assembly and test of components and systems,
reviewing and processing test reports, assisting with quality assurance documentation, and tracking
materials/supporting inventory management activities.
Candidates must meet the following profile:
– Currently enrolled in a post-secondary education program, with preference for programs in Science,
Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), business administration, finance, or accounting.
– Must be self‐motivated, with excellent time‐management skills, high attention to detail, able to learn
quickly, receptive to constructive feedback, and open‐minded.
– Must demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in English, as well as excellent
interpersonal skills for interfacing with suppliers and team members.
– High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required. Proficiency in Microsoft Access
and/or Microsoft Project is an asset.
– Ability to follow ISO 9001 procedures and maintain clear, organized records.
– Familiarity with enterprise resource planning/MRP systems, such as SAP Business One, is an asset.
Interested candidates must electronically submit a cover letter, résumé, copy of relevant transcripts, and contact
information for at least two professional references to:
Bubble Technology Industries
Attn: Human Resources, Ref. #AD-01-2018-001
31278 Highway 17, P.O. Box 100
Chalk River, Ontario, Canada, K0J 1J0
Submission Deadline: March 1
Only those candidates granted an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Visit us on the web at www.bubbletech.ca
Related Jobs (103)
- Refrigeration and Gas Service Installation Technician on August 16, 2022
- Maintenance Operator on August 16, 2022
- Personal Caregiver on August 16, 2022
- Restaurant Assistant on August 16, 2022
- Banking Advisor Intern, Petawawa, ON on August 16, 2022
- Unit Clerk- Medical on August 16, 2022
- Unit Clerk- Diabetes Education Clinic on August 16, 2022
- VALIDUS RE – Accounts Payable Administrator on August 16, 2022
- Soccer Training Activities Operator/Owner For Toddlers And Young Children on August 16, 2022
- Dental Assistant – Dr. James Gallant Dentistry on August 16, 2022