Supervised Access Workers
|Family and Childrens Services of County of Renfrew|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: January 31st 2018
|Family & Children’s Services of Renfrew County helps families and communities in Renfrew County protect and support the development and well being of children, youth and adults through integrated services, prevention and social inclusion. We provide services of child welfare, developmental services, Ontario Early Years, KUMON math and reading and family visitation and exchange services.|
We are currently looking for Supervised Access Workers on a casual part-time basis in both Renfrew and Pembroke for our Family Visitation and Exchange Services.
The incumbent will assist with the daily operation of the service by completing exchanges and visits. The incumbent will work a flexible work schedule of no more than 17 hours per week, which will mainly include evening and weekend hours. The work schedule will be designed to meet the needs of the service and the client population.
|Please submit your resume and cover letter via email and reference “FV&E Worker” in the subject line, or submit it by mail.|
Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
|Human Resources Coordinator|
Family and Childrens Services of County of Renfrew
77 Mary Street, Suite 100
Related Jobs (96)
- Meat Cutter on October 18, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on October 18, 2021
- Behaviour Consultant on October 18, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on October 18, 2021
- Family and Community Engagement Worker on October 18, 2021
- Indigenous Child and Youth Services Worker on October 18, 2021
- Veteran Care Coordinator on October 18, 2021
- General Manager on October 18, 2021
- Customer Experience Associate on October 18, 2021
- Medical Receptionist on October 18, 2021