Company Boeing Canada Operations Ltd. Job ID 1700017349Date posted 10/24/2017
Responsible for customer supply & maintenance demands filled to schedule and warehouse inventory levels maintained at planned target stock levels throughout the supply network. Coordination with multiple internal and external customers and suppliers and the utilization of the Supply Planning Tools to conduct tactical management of assigned group of parts in a complex multi-echelon, multi-indenture supply network.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
1. Solving day-to-day supply chain related problems.
2. Collecting and analyzing supply & maintenance data for tactical decision-making. Ability to utilise MS Excel to collect and process data.
3. Efficiently prioritize all tasks and work queues to best support the program both in Garrison and deployed operations.
4. Executing Asset Management best practices, ensuring adherence to common supply chain procedures, determining and coordinating continuous supply chain process improvement opportunities.
5. Key interfaces include:
a. Liaison between strategic supply planning, supplier management, procurement and Tactical planning on inventory issues.
b. Regular interactions with the Strategic Planner for demand forecasting & planning.
c. Spare Engineering for aircraft and bill of material configuration issues.
d. Order processing & procurement (Order Controllers) for supply scheduling and quantity supply issues.
e. Warehouse personnel for issues, receipts, material grief dispositions & inventory reconciliations.
f. Logistic Support Representatives (Customer & Partner) on material movement throughout the supply network.
g. Field Support Representatives (FSR’s) regarding maintenance understanding and requirements.
6. Execute existing repair contracts and ensure unserviceable parts are sent for repair and returned in a timely manner. Manage parts disposal where parts are no longer required, seeking disposition instructions and following through with the instructions.
7. Attend/host internal meetings as necessary. Travel to external meetings with suppliers, customers as required.
8. Carryout out of hours on call Asset Manager Duties.
9. Undertake all other duties deemed applicable by the Supply Chain Manager.
10. Analyse forecast modelling and trend data to determine asset repair / replenishment decisions-Enter, track, and monitor customer requirements to support delivery of products and services
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Prefer a post-secondary diploma and ideally relevant experience.
a. Able to correctly prioritise, plan and project manage with an aptitude for systems & tools to utilise computerised Toolsets and automated systems. – MS Excel and asset management systems.
b. An ability to use information to identify processes vulnerabilities, anticipate problems and suggest creative solutions and be able to present findings to others in a clear and concise manner.
c. The ability to work in an integrated and diverse team and accomplish common programme goals. Demonstrate initiative and decisiveness and the ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances. Excellent communication skills.
d. Root cause analysis: Understand root causes and contributing issues, utilise recognised problem solving techniques and learn from the experience to avoid similar outcomes in the future.
► Experience working with the Canadian Military is a plus.
► Aircraft maintenance background is a plus.
► Ability to work in a team environment.
► Must be a Canadian citizen and able to obtain secret clearance
► Microsoft office experience is a plus.
► Inventory control experience is a plus.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Related Jobs (48)
- Information Analyst on January 22, 2021
- Sales Associate on January 22, 2021
- Executive Assistant to CEO on January 22, 2021
- Tire & Lube Technician on January 21, 2021
- Automotive Service Technician on January 21, 2021
- Skilled Labourer on January 21, 2021
- Carpenter on January 21, 2021
- Labourers on January 21, 2021
- Store Manager – Auto Parts on January 21, 2021
- AZ City P&D Driver – Pembroke on January 21, 2021