RENFREW COUNTY DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD
SUMMER LEARNING PROGRAM 2019
for SK, Grades 1 and 2
July 2 to 26, 2019
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
The Summer Learning Program is an educational half-day program held during the month of July. The program is offered to RCDSB’s current students in SK, Grades 1 and 2 who need extra assistance in developing reading, language and/or math skills.
- Must be a member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers.
- Primary qualifications required.
- Special Education, Kindergarten, Reading and Math qualifications would be an asset.
- Previous experience in the Summer Learning Program would be an asset.
Candidates will be required to provide evidence of successful and recent teaching experience in the primary division.
Applicants must indicate their preferences for assignments by area as well as any locations that they will not consider. Travel to and from place of work is the responsibility of the employee.
RATE OF PAY: Approximately 100 hours @ $35.00/hour (rate includes vacation pay & statutory holiday pay).
Please visit the Renfrew County District School Board’s website to complete the online application form by 4:00 p.m. on June 14, 2019.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted by email.
All other applicants are thanked for their interest.
All offers of employment are conditional upon receipt of a current vulnerable sector screening criminal background check acceptable to the Board and must be provided prior to commencement of employment.
Please advise Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the closing date if you require accommodation at any time throughout the application process so the appropriate arrangements can be made. Program employment is conditional on Booster Site enrolment confirmed after the first day of the program.
Related Jobs (116)
- Custodian on June 20, 2019
- Communications Coordinator on June 20, 2019
- Automation Supervisor on June 20, 2019
- Warehouse Labourer on June 20, 2019
- Commercial Cleaner on June 20, 2019
- P-89-19 Caseworker – CMH on June 20, 2019
- Customer Representative- 15 hours- Pembroke, ON on June 20, 2019
- P-93-19 RPN Emergency on June 20, 2019
- P-86-19 RPN – AMH on June 20, 2019