Value Village in Pembroke is looking to hire a few team members in the new year.
Looking for 1 person to work 3 hours (9am-12pm) Monday to Friday (15 hrs/week) completing Am Maintenance on the sales floor.
This position entails the TM to go through designated sections ensuring there is zero dead stock (items in wrong category, size etc), balance the color tags and rolling the deadstock back to the proper place.
We need 2 to 3 students and 1 full availability person to work at our Community Donation Centre.
The full availability person would have to be available to work days, nights and weekends.
The purpose of this position is to receive on site donations according to company procedures and in a manner that positively represents our nonprofit partnership, to maintain a clean and well-organized on site donation receiving area(s), to provide support to the recycler (where applicable), and to actively engage customers.
Related Jobs (99)
- Cashier Part Time (PEMBROKE) on April 22, 2021
- Vehicle Dismantler on April 22, 2021
- Simulator Technician on April 22, 2021
- Staffing Clerk – Human Resources (Temporary Part-Time) on April 22, 2021
- Summer Reading Program Assistants (2 positions available) on April 22, 2021
- Barista on April 22, 2021
- Furniture packer on April 22, 2021
- Package Handlers on April 22, 2021
- Loader, Trucks on April 22, 2021
- Café Manager on April 22, 2021