Technical Support Representative
NRTC Communications – Beachburg, ON
NRTC Communications is looking for a qualified candidate to fill a position in our Technical Support department. This position is for a full-time employee who will offer technical support to customers over the telephone as well as execute supporting administrative processes.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Troubleshooting with customers and providing subsequent technical support
Creating and processing necessary service orders
Liaison with third-parties to fulfill service orders
Using available resources to provide accurate product information
Working closely with associates, keeping a positive attitude at all times
Handling all customers in a professional and courteous manner
Required qualifications include:
Proven customer service experience
Superior telephone manners
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Windows 10, 8x, 7, XP – networking and system related setting knowledge a must
MacIntosh OS 10x and up
Understanding and use of dial up and broadband Internet connections
Extensive knowledge of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome, etc.
Extensive knowledge of email programs such as Outlook, Live Mail, Gmail, etc.
Internet-related protocol knowledge including DNS, POP3, SMTP, HTTP, TCP
Understanding of websites and their components
Intuitive troubleshooting skills
Keen attention to detail
The candidate must be able to handle high-stress situations and be able to sit for prolonged periods. You must be available to work shifts that include evenings and weekends.
Interested candidates may apply with covering letter and resume until 5:00 p.m. February 20, 2018.
Job Type: Full-time
Related Jobs (90)
- RETAIL SALES PERSON on March 4, 2021
- Head Cashier Part Time (PEMBROKE) on March 4, 2021
- Merchandising Part Time (PEMBROKE) on March 4, 2021
- Technician for Hot Tubs & Pools on March 4, 2021
- Summer Day Camp Counselor on March 4, 2021
- Summer Beach Attendant (Petawawa Point Beach) on March 4, 2021
- Adventure Tourism Ambassador (Summer) on March 4, 2021
- Sales Associate – CFMWS on March 3, 2021
- Lab Patient Technician on March 3, 2021
- Customer Representative on March 2, 2021