L3 Technologies MAS, located in Petawawa (ON), is a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
As Tool Crib Attendant at L3 MAS you will:
L3 Technologies MAS Inc plays an important role in In-Service Support (ISS) of the New Canadian CH-147 (Chinook) Medium Heavy Lift Helicopter (MHLH) Program. Our mandate includes providing Tool Control and maintaining Aircraft Support and Test Equipment in a serviceable state ready for use by DND technicians.
To achieve this, you will be called upon to:
This shift work position involves daily Issue & Return of tools and STE with DND Technicians using Black & Decker CribMaster software to record transactions, perform tool Kit inspections, tool etching, perform routine Tool Crib maintenance, provide support for deployment, as well as carrying out assigned tasks while following the Tool Control procedures and L3 Technologies MAS Inc approved processes.
Primary functions: (50%)
- Record the issue and return transactions for Tools or STE to DND Technicians using Black & Decker CribMaster software;
- Inspect and maintain Tool Kits, Tool Boards and Servicing Boards as required;
- Performing cycle counts and reporting tools and equipment balance discrepancies to Supervisor for resolution;
- Operate a laser engraver using Corel Draw and Job Control software;
- Clean and organize Tool Crib as directed, including sweeping, dusting, house-keeping;
- Follow all site Safety and Security Procedures;
- Perform all assignments and tasks in a safe manner;
- Report any unsafe or potentially unsafe working conditions to management immediately;
- Ensure compliance with established internal procedures;
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers;
- Address other concerns that may be raised by DND Maintenance Technicians; and
- Carry out Week-end Duty Tech responsibilities when assigned (every 6-8 weeks).
Secondary functions: (15%)
- Provide CribMaster and Tool Control Training to DND Technicians; and
- Contribute to the creation of new and revision of existing processes and procedures as part of the L3 Technologies MAS Inc Continuous Improvement Program.
Other functions: (35%)
- Support group projects as assigned by Supervisor; and
- Perform mechanical visual inspection on STE.
Related Jobs (65)
- Meat Cutter on January 19, 2021
- Front Store Manager on January 19, 2021
- radiation surveyor on January 19, 2021
- food service supervisor on January 19, 2021
- Enseignants suppléants à court terme on January 19, 2021
- AM Sorter / Trieur AM on January 19, 2021
- Cement Truck Driver on January 19, 2021
- Overnight Cleaner on January 18, 2021
- Social Media Manager on January 18, 2021
- Medical Receptionist on January 18, 2021