What’s in it for you?
- Day shifts Monday to Friday
- Weekly pay plus 4% vacation on every cheque and Covid essential service pay
- Gain valuable work experience including paid training and opportunity for full time hire
What is the job?
- Run machine by changing needles and thread, oiling and changing bobbin, and securing attachments
- Sew materials together by guiding material
- Responsible for high quality in finished product
What you bring to the job?
- Must be able to lift 50lbs without assistance
- Must be able to follow instructions and ask questions
- Perform with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Stop your job search and apply today. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.ca/mypath and like Manpower Eastern Ontario on Facebook.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs
Related Jobs (61)
- Youth Counsellor on January 15, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on January 15, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on January 14, 2021
- Guest Attendant on January 14, 2021
- ABA Specialist 1.0 FTE – Temporary on January 14, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on January 14, 2021
- Counsellor on January 13, 2021
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR on January 13, 2021
- P-12-21 Storesperson – Materials Management on January 13, 2021