The Department of National Defence (DND) is one of the largest federal government employers, offering over 70 different types of civilian (i.e. public service) career opportunities. DND’s role is to provide services and support to the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) in their operations and missions at home and abroad. The department fosters a work environment where employees have opportunities to develop, to learn and to progress in their careers and have job satisfaction over the long-term.
In the regions, our positions are located on CAF bases and garrisons.
In the National Capital Region, many of our positions have moved to the new Carling Campus in the west end of Ottawa. This new state-of-the-art facility allows employees to work better together in a natural and modern setting.
The Department of National Defence is committed to building a skilled workforce that is representative of Canada’s diversity, which includes the recruitment of Canadian Veterans and releasing Canadian Armed Forces personnel: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-service-commission/jobs/services/gc-jobs/canadian-armed-forces-members-veterans.html. We encourage you to identify any education or experience you acquired through employment with the Canadian Armed Forces where applicable.
View job listing: various positions
Related Jobs (115)
- Bookkeeper-Receptionist on January 19, 2022
- Summer Camp Workers on January 19, 2022
- Mortgage Specialist on January 19, 2022
- Planner on January 19, 2022
- Mechanical Service Attendant on January 19, 2022
- Front Desk Receptionist on January 19, 2022
- Sales Associate on January 19, 2022
- Clinical Field Supervisor on January 19, 2022
- Food Service Worker – Dietary on January 19, 2022
- Delivery Driver on January 19, 2022