The Department of National Defence (DND) is one of the largest federal government employers, offering over 70 different types of civilian (i.e. public service) career opportunities. DND’s role is to provide services and support to the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) in their operations and missions at home and abroad. The department fosters a work environment where employees have opportunities to develop, to learn and to progress in their careers and have job satisfaction over the long-term.
In the regions, our positions are located on CAF bases and garrisons.
In the National Capital Region, many of our positions have moved to the new Carling Campus in the west end of Ottawa. This new state-of-the-art facility allows employees to work better together in a natural and modern setting.
The Department of National Defence is committed to building a skilled workforce that is representative of Canada’s diversity, which includes the recruitment of Canadian Veterans and releasing Canadian Armed Forces personnel: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-service-commission/jobs/services/gc-jobs/canadian-armed-forces-members-veterans.html. We encourage you to identify any education or experience you acquired through employment with the Canadian Armed Forces where applicable.
View job listing: various positions
Related Jobs (83)
- Tool Crib Attendant (Petawawa) on November 26, 2020
- Sales Associate on November 26, 2020
- Client Service Coordinator on November 26, 2020
- Seasonal Fuels Delivery Driver – Pembroke on November 26, 2020
- Casual Educational Assistants on November 26, 2020
- Registered Master Social Worker, and Psychotherapist on November 26, 2020 Full Time
- Meat Cutter – CFMWS on November 25, 2020