Retail Store Opportunities
Vault Associate Part-Time
It can be a smile, remembering a name, or maybe even just a wave at the end of the day. Perhaps it’s an unwavering desire to know about every product and service found within our walls and on our shelves. But whatever it is for you, we want to empower you to feel confident in unleashing it. Because at the Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement retailer, we know that the difference in our associates is what makes the difference for our customers. Discover how you can help others achieve their home improvement dreams. Apply to work at The Home Depot today.
Vault Associates are responsible for supporting and troubleshooting existing equipment in the store (e.g. registers, scan equipment, printers etc). Clean and maintain equipment, and build professional and courteous relationships with Sales Audit, banks, and armoured car service. They also handle all returned cheque inquiries and cheque collection issues, complete opening and closing vault count, and prepare all tills and change drawers.
We’re looking for the type of associates who can tap into their inner orange by:
- Providing friendly and courteous customer service to all associates
- Responding promptly to Cashier and Head Cashier requests
- Counting vault and key media from previous days sales
- Balancing petty cash and count cashier floats
- Balancing safe
- Maintaining cashier log
- Makeing daily cash and cheque deposits
- Logging cashier overages and shortages
- Informing management of missing media, sorts and overages
- Troubleshooting and supporting existing computer equipment in the store
The kind of orange we’re looking for will possess:
- Minimum time in position and performance management code requirements of V2 (or P3 in previous system)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Minimum 2 years cash experience
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, efficient, organized and able to produce high quality work under pressure and in a timely fashion
- Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Must be detail oriented and have good follow-up skills.
Thank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. If helping people comes to you as naturally as smiling, then our customer-facing career opportunities may be a perfect fit you. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
D91 – Office
Last Date to Apply