Our Public Sector client is in need of a Warehouse clerk to assist in the daily operations of the Supply section.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Reporting on safety/security issues (i.e. hazards or damage to facilities or equipment)
- Safeguarding military materiel that is received, maintained and issued at the warehouse
- Safeguarding a large variety of MHE/vehicles and hand/power tools. This equipment is used in the performance of own work and by others in the work group
- Maintaining hard copy files of archival information for audit purposes and as an information source for members and clients
- Using, operating and caring for: office supplies, furniture and equipment, and fax machine in day-to-day work
- Warehousing duties such as
- Identifying material
- Completing stock requisitioning forms
- Counting items of stock
- Recording information on forms or charts or in brief narrative reports
- Packing, moving, loading and unloading material and equipment
- Lifting objects
- Using warehousing or store equipment
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A valid Enhanced Reliability Clearance
- A vehicle to access location
- Available to work 40 hours/week
- Previous warehouse experience
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 11342.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.