Muskoka Delivery Service – Pembroke, ON
Muskoka Delivery Service is seeking an individual for p/t morning work unloading trailers and assisting drivers with loading their vehicles.
The position is mainly p/t but the right person selected will also be trained on our delivery routes and be available to cover runs when drivers are off so “flexibility” is key.
The right person will be in good physical condition able to lift over 75lbs, must have own transportation, have a good knowledge of the Pembroke/Renfrew areas and possess a clean drivers licence.
Muskoka Delivery Service
A TFI International Company
Job Type: Part-time
Delivery/Courier: 1 year (Required)
Related Jobs (78)
- Arena Operator 1 on August 11, 2022
- Recreation Programmer on August 11, 2022
- Team Member on August 11, 2022
- Aquatics Supervisor on August 11, 2022
- COGS Admin Support – Administrative Assistant II on August 11, 2022
- Peer Support Worker- Mental Health Services on August 11, 2022
- Aerobics Instructor (Aqua Fitness) on August 11, 2022
- Dental Administrative Assistant on August 11, 2022
- Retail Visual Merchandiser – Part Time Freelance on August 11, 2022
- Gas Bar and Country Style Attendant on August 11, 2022