|Bernadette McCann House|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: January 22nd 2018
|The mission of Bernadette McCann House is to work for change that will end abuse by providing safety, support and education to all those who experience abuse. Our services include an emergency residential program for women and children, community outreach, support services for children, groups and workshops.|
We are currently recruiting for a Weekend Caseworker. This position is 24 hours, every weekend. The shift is Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
Reporting to the Residential Manager, this position provides direct service to abused women and their children in a residential setting. This involves crisis intervention and client advocacy.
|Closing: January 31, 2018 at 12 noon.|
This position includes benefits.
Please send resume and cover letter via email, mail or fax.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bernadette McCann House is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applications requiring accommodation should contact Administration 613-732-7776.
|Leigh Sweeney, Executive Director|
Bernadette McCann House
Related Jobs (57)
- Tire & Lube Technician on January 21, 2021
- Automotive Service Technician on January 21, 2021
- Skilled Labourer on January 21, 2021
- Carpenter on January 21, 2021
- Labourers on January 21, 2021
- Store Manager – Auto Parts on January 21, 2021
- AZ City P&D Driver – Pembroke on January 21, 2021
- Operations Supervisor – Pembroke, ON on January 21, 2021
- Retail Helpers for Cosmetics on January 20, 2021