Youth Care Worker
|Columbus House (Pembroke) Inc.|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: March 5th 2018
|Columbus House seeks to improve the quality of life for youth in Renfrew County by providing structured, supportive and safe residential and day programs in a Christian environment while pursuing their education and training.|
Columbus House (Pembroke) Inc. is currently hiring for a Youth Care Worker. This is a part-time position within the male residential program.
The Youth Care Worker works on the front-line with youth in a voluntary group home setting. The role involves teaching independent living skills, social skills, goal setting, etc. Staff in the residential program may also assist with our Teen Compass (unplugged) Outdoor Leadership Program.
This position includes shifts during the day, evening and overnight (sleeping position), and primarily involves weekend shifts.
Note: students in their final year of study may be considered for this position.
|Please forward your resume to Tiffiny Hughes, Residential Program Supervisor. Thank you to all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.|
|Tiffiny Hughes, Residential Program Supervisor|
Columbus House (Pembroke) Inc.
278 Nelson Street,
Related Jobs (92)
- PSW – Valley Manor Inc on August 12, 2022
- Dietary Aide – Valley Manor Inc on August 12, 2022
- Housekeeping Aide – Valley Manor Inc. on August 12, 2022
- RN / RPN on August 12, 2022
- Registered Massage Therapist on August 12, 2022
- Clerical – Replacement for Sick Leave on August 12, 2022
- Retail Visual Merchandiser – Part Time Freelance on August 12, 2022
- DZ Driver on August 12, 2022
- Supervisor on August 12, 2022
- Audiologist/Co-Owner on August 12, 2022