If you are a military spouse we can:
- tell you about the local labour market
- help you to tailor your resume and cover letter to make it attractive to local markets
- offer information about programs, services and training that are available to you
If your profession requires a unique license (i.e. hairdresser, teacher, nurse, etc.) we can tell you more about the requirements in our area, and how you can apply. For more information, call us at either location.
If you are a past or present military member, we can help you with your transition to a civilian career. You can drop-in or make an appointment with one of our career counsellors, or register for one of our monthly Military Transition Workshops to find out more about:
- writing a resume that effectively conveys your military experience and value to potential employers
- developing effective job search skills
- refining interview techniques
Your military career has given you marketable skills that employers are looking for, and we can help you to build a resume that matches your experience to a civilian workplace.
To find out about any of these programs and services, call our offices at (613) 687-1717 (Petawawa) or (613) 584-1717 (Deep River). We're glad to help.