As an Assistant Manager, you are an enthusiastic role model and motivate team members to deliver exceptional service for every guest, every time. You build positive relationships with a team of diverse members. As a passionate team leader, you believe in the importance of training team members to ensure high standards of guest service, quality, and cleanliness are achieved. Through your knowledge of the quick service industry, you take pride in supporting the Restaurant Manager and Owner in the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced restaurant.
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
- Have strong operational experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring
- Have a desire to gain experience to help you be successful in your career
- Are able to work any time of day, including weekends
Finally: This position comes with a competitive salary, benefits package, bonus program, and paid vacation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $38,500.00 per year
Opportunity, flexibility, and new challenges every day are just a few of the reasons you’ll be happy you came on board. When you work at Tim Hortons, you’ll feel right at home. It’s a fun, flexible environment where guests are your neighbors, where co-workers are your friends, and where simple acts make for a lasting impression. We’d love for you to join the team. Because it’s the people that make Tims, Tims. And we’re looking for people like you.
By submitting this application, I acknowledge that most Tim Hortons® restaurants are independently owned and operated by franchisees. In that regard, I understand that I may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant owned by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee. Accommodations are available upon request.