- On-site parking
Location: 1398 Pembroke St W, Pembroke (Chrysler)
What You Will Be Doing:
- Perform services based on general maintenance and minor repairs.
- Perform the tasks described in the repair orders efficiently and accurately.
- Contact the shop foreman and/or service advisors if additional work is required.
- Use appropriate tools, test equipment, and report defective or poorly functioning equipment to the supervisor.
- Ensure that the shop is clean and tidy.
- Perform other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions
What You Bring to the Table:
- High school education or equivalent
- 1+ years of auto service technician experience
- Working towards your 310S certification
- Strong communication skills
- Above average technical skills
- Valid G Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
So why work for us?
- The 401 Group of Companies is privately owned and 100% Canadian
- 20+ State-of-the-art facilities including a “google like” call centre and an 80,000 sq ft. centralized service “Hub”
- A high energy, fast paced and fun work environment with various initiatives and rewards
- Individual and team-oriented coaching, mentoring, and training
- Opportunities for career path planning, growth, and advancement from within
- Health & wellness benefit enrolment opportunities
- Employee referral bonus opportunities
- Employee pricing on parts, service and at the Blackshop Restaurant and Wine Bar
- A corporate swag e-site for employees exclusively
- Perkopolis enrollment
- On-site Parking
The 401 Group of Companies, is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s fastest growing Elite Business Management Groups offering a full line of automotive, recreational vehicle, powersport and marine products and service. Our headquarters is located in the thriving city of Cambridge, Ontario. Our brands include but aren’t limited to Kia, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Yamaha, 401 Auto Financing, CampMart and Grand River Boats.
If you have a growth mindset like us, we’d love to see your resume and have a conversation. The opportunities at the 401 Group of Companies are endless!
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code. The 401 Group of Companies Recruiting Team is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) to provide an inclusive, barrier free workplace. We will accommodate the accessibility needs of individuals with disabilities to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. Should you require this accommodation, please contact HR, 226-535-9077 or email@example.com
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to confirm the receipt of individual applications or resumes.