Our Pembroke, ON location is currently recruiting for a full-time Delivery Driver. Delivery Drivers are responsible for the efficient delivery of our products (both parts and accessories) to our customers. As Delivery Drivers interact directly with our customers, they are expected to represent the Company with exceptional customer service at all times.
As a member of our team, the Delivery Driver performs pre-trip inspections of vehicles, completes deliveries on a pre-determined route while providing courteous and professional service, and also:
- Reports any vehicle problems to the Dispatcher and/or Store Manager.
- Recognizes and notes customer concerns and relays them to the Dispatcher and/or Store Manager in a timely fashion
- Collects account payments and credits (as required)
- Maintain a clean driving record at all times
- Other duties as required
We are looking for a candidate that has excellent customer service skills, is self-motivated, and passionate, in addition to:
- Previous experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid Class G driver’s permit
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Knowledge of the Pembroke area (streets, landmarks, etc.)
- Confidence and aptitude to work unsupervised and independently
- Comfortable with lifting (up to 50lbs)
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to read and process invoices/packing slips
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- Previous warehouse experience in shipping and receiving
- Superior time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of automotive and/or truck parts and accessories (an asset)
- Knowledge of tools and equipment (an asset)
We will be reviewing your application for skills and experience that make you an asset to our team.
Please note, we will only be contacting applicants that will move to the next step of our recruitment process.
We have multiple locations across Ontario and Quebec. After you submit your application, it will be accessible to all of our active recruiters. We will not only review your application for this position but for all our other job openings in the area.
The Benson Advantage
At Benson Auto Parts we pride ourselves on being a one-stop-shop for all our customer’s auto needs.
We offer our Team Members opportunities for advancement, in addition to competitive discounts on parts and services at our stores and shops.
After completing three months of service our full-time Team Members are not only eligible to participate in the Company group insurance plan, but also are eligible for a Line of Credit. The Line of Credit can be used for the purchase of parts and services for personal vehicles.
At Benson Auto Parts we are committed to furthering an inclusive, accessible and diverse work environment. We offer accommodation, upon request, to applicants throughout our recruitment, assessment, and selection process.
If you require accommodation or support, please do not hesitate to contact our Human Resources department
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $37,866.40 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person