Electronics and Photo Centre Sales Associate | Pembroke | 3171
OSL Retail Services Inc
OSL is a dynamic, people-driven company providing outsourced sales services. We celebrate unique and energetic people that work together to deliver incredible results; great people doing great things every day! We have a hunger to succeed and never miss an opportunity to recognize and celebrate each other’s milestones. We support those around us, and we’re always pushing each other to reach new heights. If you’re interested in joining an award-winning team, and one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Managed Companies, this is the place. Your success leads to our success, your growth leads to our growth.
Here is what we offer in this role:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits that include Vision, Dental and Prescriptions**
- Flexible schedules with both full-time and part-time positions to meet your availability
- Paid training (Personal in-store and online LMS training)
- Continuous training and career development, we take pride in being part of our employee’s growth.
- In store and district wide recognition programs with monetary rewards
- Employee Assistance Program: Free to all employees.
- Employee referral program (starting at $250 per successful referral)
- People and Culture Programs including OSL Cares and WE: Woman’s Empowerment Mission.
As theElectronics & Photo Centre Associate, you will be our go-to-guru to connect customers with the perfect electronics and photo printing solutions. Walmart Canada has partnered with OSL to operate the Electronics and Photo Labs in select locations across Canada, and we are growing fast .You will get to know all electronic devices such as TV, computers & laptops, tablets, printers, cameras, drones, video games etc. and Photo Lab requirements. You are curious, helpful and want to sharpen your skills to grow along with us in a fast, fun, high-energy work environment. Good thing you’re also an outgoing personality who knows the latest tech trends.
- Assist customer finding the right electronic/ photo solutions and merchandize
- Conduct product demonstrations, when possible, share comparison data and create a layered sale to maximise the customer’s full experience
- Provide customers with a positive and informative shopping experience
- Set up and maintain product displays while completing timely stocking of products and ensure shelves and work areas are clean
- Maintain, service and keep operational all Kiosk machines
- Knowledge to operate photographic processing machines in photo lab
- Assist customers with placing orders in all areas of the CE/Photo lab area
- Flexibility to work various schedules including days, evenings, and weekend.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand/walk for extensive periods of time
Sounds like a good fit? Apply Now! Oslcareers.com
Notice:The previous job description was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to contain or be construed as a complete inventory of all the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employees assigned to this position.
OSL is committed to providing an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sex or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage qualified individuals to apply. **Benefits apply to FT