Mechanic/ apprentice/ Full Time Mechanic
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Full-Time Mechanic to join our team. As a Full-Time Mechanic, you will be responsible for performing repairs and maintenance on a variety of vehicles.
- Perform routine maintenance, such as oil changes and tune-ups, on a variety of vehicles
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical problems in cars, including engines, transmissions, brakes, and suspension systems
- Use diagnostic tools and equipment to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Communicate with customers to explain repair options and provide cost estimates
- Order parts and supplies as needed to complete repairs
- Follow established safety procedures .and guidelines
- Keep the work area clean and organized
- Perform other duties as assigned Requirements:
Must-Have own tools Steel toe shoes
Completion of a formal automotive training program preferred Diagnostic and problem-solving skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Proficient in computer skills, including the use of diagnostic tools and equipment Excellent communication and customer service skills
Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
If you are a skilled mechanic with a passion for providing high-quality service to customers, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Wages will depend on experience.
This is a full-time position. You can apply in-store at 3081 Petawawa Blvd, Petawawa, ON K8H l X9 or by email at nevillemotors308 l @outlook.com.