Ottawa Valley Vision is a full-scope optometry clinic that opened in 2019. We are continuously growing and are looking for more help in our optical department. Any optical or sales background is an asset, but not required. Training will be on-site and is a great career to grow in.
We are looking for someone who will add to our amazing team. You will excel in this position if you are a compassionate and motivated individual.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently deliver sales plans and company objectives by cultivating existing customer relationships and building new ones.
- Utilizes optical prescription to recommend specific lenses and lens coatings.
- Assists patients in the selection of frames and coordinates frames with optical measurements assisting our customers in choosing the perfect vision solution.
- Conducts measurements using appropriate optical tools and consults with Optician as needed.
- Actively participates and contributes to a positive store environment, fostering strong, professional relationships with peers, management, doctors, and support staff
- Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized.
- Helps foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pembroke, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-03-24
Expected start date: 2023-04-03