Hours: Monday to Thursdays 4-7pm and Saturdays 9am-5pm
We are seeking someone with a positive and energetic personality! In this role, you are the first person our customers meet when they enter through our doors and we want to ensure we provide everyone with a warm welcome and bright smile.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Answer a high volume of incoming calls on a multi-line phone and direct them to the appropriate department
- Responsible for receiving payments (cash, checks, and credit card payments) from customers.
- Greet customers with a clear, friendly voice, along with a professional demeanor
- Licensing paperwork
- Additional duties as assigned
What You Bring to the Table:
- Completion of High School
- Strong communication skills, professionalism and maturity
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Above average computer skills
- Multi line phone experience is considered an asset
- Valid G Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Dealership experience is not required, but considered an asset
So why work for us?
- The 401 Group of Companies is privately owned and 100% Canadian
- 20+ State-of-the-art facilities including a “google like” call centre and an 80,000 sq ft. centralized service “Hub”
- A high energy, fast paced and fun work environment with various initiatives and rewards
- Individual and team-oriented coaching, mentoring, and training
- Opportunities for career path planning, growth, and advancement from within
- Health & wellness benefit enrolment opportunities
- Employee referral bonus opportunities
- Employee pricing on parts, service and at the Blackshop Restaurant and Wine Bar
- A corporate swag e-site for employees exclusively
- Perkopolis enrollment
- On-site Parking
The 401 Group of Companies, is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s fastest-growing Elite Business Management Groups offering a full line of automotive, recreational vehicle, powersport, and marine products and services. Our headquarters is located in the thriving city of Cambridge, Ontario. Our brands include but aren’t limited to Kia, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Subaru, Honda, Nissan, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Yamaha, 401 Auto Financing, CampMart and Grand River Boats.
If you have a growth mindset like us, we’d love to see your resume and have a conversation. Opportunities at the 401 Group of Companies are endless!
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code. The 401 Group of Companies Recruiting Team is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) to provide an inclusive, barrier-free workplace. We will accommodate the accessibility needs of individuals with disabilities to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. Should you require this accommodation, please contact HR, 226-535-9077 or email@example.com
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to confirm the receipt of individual applications or resumes.