Parts & Service Writer
Apply to: email@example.com
*EXPERIENCE NECESSARY*We are only taking applicants with experience at this time.
Petawawa Toyota is looking for a team-oriented Automotive Parts & Service Writer. This successful candidate will act as the front line for our Service Department in a truly exceptional, fast-paced work environment. Their role as the professional and courteous liaison between our factory-trained technicians and our customers will include being responsible for scheduling and receiving service appointments, providing estimates, creating work orders, and using their sales skills to sell additional services when appropriate.
A career at Toyota means joining the world’s most respected automotive brand, and an opportunity is available now to join our team as a Parts & Service Writer.
Parts & Service Writer Position:
– Import Franchise
– Valid Drivers License
– High School Graduate
– 5 days/week including some Saturdays
– Pay based on experience with the possibility of bonuses
– Reynolds & Reynolds Unix/Cloud-based computers
– Professional appearance
– Positive individual, high level of integrity, and a team player
– Problem solver, organized
– Automotive Dealership or Retail Aftermarket Experience an asset
– Bilingual an asset
Marc Lemire – Service Manager613-735-1717
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- 8-hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Service Advisor: 1 year (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)