- Dental care
- Tuition reimbursement
Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing government and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba. Miller has 50 years’ experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations.
** Miller Waste Systems is an ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDER, weekly incentives, Work Uniforms and boot allowance**
Location: Miller Waste Systems Pembroke – 40484 Hwy #41 Pembroke, Ontario K8A 6W5
Pay Rate: $24.36 per hour, overtime after 9 hours (daily)
Start Time: 5:30am
- Must adhere to Miller Waste System safety protocols and must be familiar with occupational Health & Safety Act
- Successful candidates must have a valid DZ license.
- Must be a team player, and with safe working habits
- Clean Drivers Abstract & CVOR.
- Flexibility with your work schedule is a must as end times may vary.
- A physically fit lifestyle would be a benefit
What You’ll Do:
- In the position of Automated Side Loader Driver your responsibilities will include but not limited to operating of a One-Person Automated Side Loader Truck:
- Collect and transport various waste streams to local Transfer stations, Compost Facilities or landfill sites in an efficient and appropriate manner
- Adhere to the collection and delivery schedule while following all relevant policies and procedures of the Company, the MTO, Ministry of Environment as well as the by-laws of the Municipality in which you are working
- Waste receptacles that are emptied into the collection vehicle must be placed back on the resident’s property, flipped upside down at the curb, in the same place that they were removed from
- You will be required to make in excess of 800 residential stops per day.
What You Need to Succeed:
- You are highly productive and have excellent customer service
- You are a team player, with safe driving records and habits
- Polite and respectful to all you interact with
Why People Choose Miller Waste and Stay:
- Competitive Pay – Above Industry Average!
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paramedical and Travel Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Culture that values learning opportunities
- Promotes within, advancement opportunities
- Employee Appreciation BBQ and events
- Family oriented environment, we care about our employees, it’s the “Miller Way”
- Employee discounts
- Free parking
- Referral bonus program
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Awards
- Support community involvement and volunteering
We don’t just offer you a job, we offer you a career!
All interested applicants please apply within or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to equity, diversity and inclusivity in the workplace, we welcome applications from women, racially visible individuals, people with disabilities, indigenous peoples, and LGBTQ2S+ persons.
We are committed to providing person with disabilities with equal opportunities and standards of goods and services and are fully compliant with applicable provincial Disabilities Acts.