Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defense and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan, we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry and believe in one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace, Haley has a great opportunity for a Production Supervisor. The successful incumbent will consistently and efficiently oversee the quality control of work, ensure goals are met and regulations are followed and keep costs in accordance with the approved budget.
- Supervise direct reports, work assignment
- Participate in the orientation of new employees
- Conduct performance reviews
- Improve equipment, processes, or conditions
- Analyze problems, take corrective measures to resolve them, maintain standards
- Ensure policies/procedures followed by direct reports
- Achieve goals established by PMP
- 3-5 years related work experience as a supervisor in a unionized environment preferably Aerospace
- High school Diploma
- Technical Knowledge and/or experience relating to work cell manufacturing
- Leadership skills
- Computer Literacy
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package (fully Company paid)
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Employee Assistance Program (where applicable)
- Free Parking
Magellan Aerospace is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees. Magellan supports public health COVID-19 guidelines and encourages employees to get vaccinated. Although mandates are not a requirement at Magellan, this may be subject to change, and offers of employment may be contingent on vaccination status with respect to changes in legislation.
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose it to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)