Millbrook Tactical Inc is now Hiring.
- Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge, and all other aspects of customer service;
- Keeping informed on the most current promotions and advertisements;
- Assisting in merchandising, displays, and maintenance of the store’s cleanliness;
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock, and processing shipments;
- Directing customers in locating merchandise;
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Processing cash/credit/debit purchases at the register using a Point of Sale (POS) system;
- Comply with policy and regulations as per the company’s employee manual with regard to integrity and loss prevention.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Physical requirements include standing in the stores for up to eight hours, occasionally lifting up to 30 pounds, bending and climbing on a ladder up to six feet.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Salary: From $16.50 per hour
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- Apparel store
- Department store
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Bilingual French/English is an asset (preferred)
Work Location: In person