The Role: Sales Clerk
At Rexall, we are community difference-makers. We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “I²CARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
What you are looking for:
- A closely connected culture
- A total rewards package meant to enhance your work-life flexibility
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feeling knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all-star?
What you will be doing:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Accurately entering in product information, accepting cash or credit, and answering all customer inquiries
- Perform stock counts and orders for designated areas accurately
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Manager on-duty
How you will succeed:
- Having a can-do attitude when tasked with responsibilities
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Willingness to work weeknights and weekends
At Rexall, we are better together. We serve our customers, partners, and patients best—we are our best—when everyone brings their authentic selves to work. Our connected, inclusive culture celebrates our lived experiences, backgrounds, expertise, and self-expression to let us win as one team. Leveraging our differences distinguishes us and brings out our best performance.
Are you #ALLin?
Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC is committed to providing an accessible environment for all our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should they require them. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation they may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.