Up to $75,000 a year
Full Job Description
At the 401 Group of Companies, we want to focus on not who you are, but who you CAN be! We strive to hire exceptional employees who see themselves as trailblazers, trendsetters, creators, do-ers, catalysts, go-getters, and influential leaders in all aspects of who they aspire to be daily.
The Service Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of our Automotive Service department. They hire, train, and motivate employees to meet and exceed business and customer expectations.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer service
- Develop and maintain a culture that values excellent customer service through effective training, supervision, coaching and talent management
- Review and implement Service Centre policies and procedures that improve the customer experience through high quality service and rapport building
- Develop and implement a long-term strategy and action plan to attract and retain customers
- Coach team members to provide excellent customer service
- Recruit, develop, motivate, recognize and hold accountable an Auto Service team that will meet established objectives and targets for sales and profitability
- Improve sales and profitability for the Service Centre
- Effectively resolve customer and employee complaints and concerns
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety and all other workplace regulations and policies
- Monitor the operating budget by tracking sales and expenses
- Promotes service safety and security procedures
- Other duties as required by management
What You Bring to the Table:
- 12 Grade Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the automotive service industry
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience in the automotive industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and meet deadlines
- Strong computer & leadership skills
- Automotive Technician’s License is an asset
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must be willing to be flexible with work schedule
So why work for us?
- The 401 Group of Companies is privately owned and 100% Canadian
- 20+ State-of-the-art facilities including a “google like” call centre and an 80,000 sq ft. centralized service “Hub”
- A high energy, fast paced and fun work environment with various initiatives and rewards
- Individual and team-oriented coaching, mentoring, and training
- Opportunities for career path planning, growth, and advancement from within
- Health & wellness benefit enrolment opportunities
- Employee referral bonus opportunities
- Employee pricing on parts, service and at the Blackshop Restaurant and Wine Bar
- A corporate swag e-site for employees exclusively
- Perkopolis enrollment
- On-site Parking
The 401 Group of Companies, is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s fastest growing Elite Business Management Groups offering a full line of automotive, recreational vehicle, powersport and marine products and services. Our headquarters is located in the thriving city of Cambridge, Ontario. Our brands include but aren’t limited to Kia, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Subaru, Honda, Nissan, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Yamaha, 401 Auto Financing, CampMart and Grand River Boats.
If you have a growth mindset like us, we’d love to see your resume and have a conversation. Opportunities at the 401 Group of Companies are endless!
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code. The 401 Group of Companies Recruiting Team is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) to provide an inclusive, barrier free workplace. We will accommodate the accessibility needs of individuals with disabilities to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. Should you require this accommodation, please contact HR, 226-535-9077 or email@example.com
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to confirm the receipt of individual applications or resumes.