Summer Student Route Sales Representative
Company Name: PepsiCo Foods
Job Location: Pembroke
Job Position: Summer Student Route Sales Representative
Job Type: Seasonal
Start Date: 2023-05-01
Posting End Date: 2023-04-14
Compensation Type: Hourly
Compensation Amount: N/A
Apply By Email To: email@example.com
Are you hungry for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a fast-paced, diverse organization? If so, you have a future at PepsiCo Foods. The Summer Route Sales Representative role is a great opportunity to start building your career at PepsiCo Foods, leading to the opportunity to join our Co-op or New Grad programs in future terms.
You will develop and sustain a growing snack foods business and leverage your skills by selling and delivering our products to your assigned group of retail customers at grocery stores, gas stations, and convenience stores. Your responsibilities will include:
• Merchandising: Merchandising store shelving with Frito-Lay Products, handling cardboard carton returns, rotating inventory to ensure products remain fresh for customers and cleaning shelving and racks.
• Driving & Delivering: Operating a route sales truck including loading, unloading, and delivering product as you travel between your assigned group of retail stores OR operating your personal vehicle along an established route.
• Selling & Ordering: Executing national and local promotions, displays, and racks, ordering sufficient product inventory for customer volume demands, and ensuring frequent communication with store managers.
What you can expect from PepsiCo
• Opportunity to gain exposure to PepsiCo’s Co-op or New Grad programs
• A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole self to work
• A chance to win our Top Summer RSR Award with a $1500 bonus
• Ability to grow your earnings through performance
If you are eager to represent some of Canada’s most loved brands like Lay’s, Doritos, and Tostitos, this might be the career for you!
• Available to work full time from May to September 4th, 2023
• Valid full G or G2 driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Preference for those enrolled in a college/university program
• Able to work early mornings and weekends (starting as early as 5 am!)
• Your own vehicle, or daily access to a vehicle
• Physically active/strong – able to lift approx. 50 pounds and be on your feet all day
• Strong independent worker who can stay motivated with minimal supervision
• Outstanding organizational skills (can handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet targets)